Translate

Thursday 23 June 2016

Weigh ahead

Fortunately I do not have to weigh up the option of leave, or of remain, in the European Union as I go to vote today, 23 June, 2016.

I am glad I do not have to decide for myself. Faced with the arguments from both sides I can only see behind them the personal ambitions of the leaders.

Those politicians and experts have certainly made an unhealthy meal in presenting information about the options. You have to fish for the meat on the plate, covered by the gravy.

And so I have asked my grandchildren to choose the menu.

Those of voting age have chosen to remain with European chefs. All 6 of them, between 21 and 31 years old.

 My choice makes more sense to me than any of the arguments for and against.

And if I ever lose my bananas* again, I would like to seek their help in knowing where to look.


* see earlier blog http://halvenon.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=1

The End




No comments:

Post a Comment